seeks an Executive Producer!
Fullbright, the creators of acclaimed story exploration games Gone Home and Tacoma, are working on our next project, Open Roads, in collaboration with Annapurna Interactive. We seek an experienced Executive Producer to join our team based in Portland, Oregon!
We're looking for someone who loves shipping games to bring their skill and experience to our small but mighty team! The Executive Producer will work directly with Fullbright's Creative Director, Leads group, and our publisher to manage the production budget, the team's priorities and schedule, and coordinate with external contractors and other resources to get our narrative game currently in production shipped in a high-quality, timely, humane manner. After this game, you'll be there to help establish our next project and guide it from day zero.
Candidates must be local to Portland, Oregon or residents of the U.S. that are excited to (eventually) relocate to our verdant mini-metropolis (once the age of covid passes; relocation reimbursement available)*. We offer a comfortable living wage, a monthly tax-free health insurance stipend, generous paid vacation days, paid parental leave, a crunch-free schedule, and the opportunity to work on small, high-quality games with a small, high-quality team!
At Fullbright we're committed to diversity and inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; we enthusiastically encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
*AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT HIRING IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS: While in the longterm this position is on-site and in person, we take the current global health crisis very seriously. Our entire team is working from home until further notice; we'll be doing this hiring process entirely remotely, and you'll start this position working remotely from your current location, until such a time as folks are given the all-clear to begin traveling and working together in an office again.
- At least five years games industry experience, with multiple commercial games shipped as a Producer, Senior Producer, or Executive Producer.
- Excel at keeping many priorities in motion between project schedule/budget, team goals/dependencies, external communication & delivery, and team morale needs.
- Experience being the primary point of contact with the publisher during development, certification, release, and post-release.
- Experience researching, negotiating, onboarding and managing outsource/contract resources.
- Clear and professional communication skills.
- Love for narrative-driven video games.
- Master of Spreadsheets.
- Experience maintaining an Agile Scrum approach to project management.
- Experience using Jira for project/task/sprint management and Notion for planning/documentation/collaboration.
If this sounds like you, please email us your resume, a little about yourself, and why you'd be a great fit for our team. We can't wait to hear from you.